Saturday, January 26, 2013

Homemade pizza

My friend's mom offered me her bread machine and I of course said yes. I love love love bread and especially homemade bread! One of the first things I wanted to make was pizza dough. Every time I go home I always request one of these three meals: steaks, my dad's burgers and homemade pizza. Now I can make my own pizza :)

At lunch I put all the ingredients in my bread machine and set the dough cycle. When I came home from work that evening the pizza dough was ready!

Put the dough on a pizza stone and spread out.

Top with pizza sauce.

I like to add hamburger meat, ham, onion and green pepper. I add the onion and bell pepper to the hamburger meat while it's browning.

Top with cheese and cook at 400 for 15 minutes.

For the first time, it turned out wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment